Monday, November 30, 2009

What are you waiting for?

I get asked the same question a lot. Are turbines ever going to get any cheaper? And my answer is .... NO!!!

Since I have started doing this now for a couple of years Southwest Windpower has increased their turbine price three times.

Today I received an mail from Hummer stating at the first of the year their price were going up too.

It is not just the turbines themselves that keep rising it is the cost of installing the things too.

Wire alone in the past month has gone up 30% since earlier this Summer. My builder informed me that concrete has risen to $100 a yard, up $25 from a year ago. Also the towers the turbine go on keeps rising because of the cost of steel cost and the cost of shipping it here is more because fuel keeps inching back up.

I keep reading and seeing that the cost oil keeps going up, if that happens this stuff will continue to rise, quickly.

My advice to you is call NOW!!!, while it is still affordable. I can get a person in a Raum 3.5Kw unit for around $19k INSTALLED. If you need financing we can get that for you too. I have some banks giving out some good rates for people with good credit.

Don't wait by then it maybe to late.

Also do not forget to stop my new online store . I am running a special on the Smart Strip for your computer or entertainment center. You can SAVE $$$ money with one of these strips by reducing how much electricity these items use just by setting idle in the standby mode. If you sign-up for my newsletter by Dec 24th, you will receive a code good for $3.00 off each strip you buy.

No comments: