Wednesday, November 4, 2009

AWEA Wind Show

I made it to Detriot to the wind show. I will try and do updates as I go along for the next few hours. The show does not start until 4pm and runs unitl 7pm. You can follow me on Twitter too. Www.Twitter.com/jdselectric

Well my big plan was to Twitter today while at the show, but that did not seem to work that well. I really have nothing to say but I was a little disappointed in it. There were no wind turbines there that made me say wow. Except one that my distributor is carrying now. It is called the Raum, it is made in Canada and it is now available for purchase. It is a 3.5kw unit and a downwind system. It is about the same cost as the Skystream. The unit has 5 blades instead of 3 like most turbines do. But that is an advantage because it starts producing power at a lower speed. Here in Michigan that is a good thing. If you would like to know more about this wind turbine give me a call and lets see if one is right for you.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: