Friday, November 13, 2009

We except major credit cards




We are please to announce that we now can process credit cards for my services. You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover , and American Express. We can process them using my Iphone saving you time of writing a check and if you get bonus rewards from your credit card company you will be able to accumulate those too.

So if you have been putting those electrical problems or projects off because you just do not have the cash. Now you do not have to wait. Call today (231) 715-1170

Also stop by the Traverse City Chamber Business Expo on Tuesday November 17th 9am- 5pm at booth number 3. I will be having a special finance deal on the beginner solar package that I am currently offer. Watch on Twitter Tuesday for announcement or stop by the show for more information. I will also be having a drawing for a solar powered Skystream model as a give away.

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments: