Thursday, November 5, 2009

Raum Wind Turbine


I know my blog entry yesterday is very similar This goes into more detail about the Raum turbine.

I just got back from the AWEA Wind Show in Detroit. I meet with my distributor that was there whom I had never meet in person. They were the voices on the phone so that was great to finally see them face to face.

But they are now carrying this wind turbine from Raum Energy of Canada.

The turbine is a 3.5 kw unit.
The turbine has 5 blades instead of 3. This allows the turbine it start producing power at low speeds, which we need it to do here in Michigan.
It is a down wind system, which means the blades are pointing the opposite way the wind is blowing.
The inverter is networkable and it has a display that shows what the turbine is doing at that moment too. So if you have an internet connection the turbine will be able to connect to the Raum website and you will be able to see the data in real time through a web browser. Which it will be great for dealer to what the trubines are doing.
Currently the manufacture has a 49’ tower only. But I have other sizes available to me already from a pole manufacture that I currently work with.

A unit installed is about the same price as a Skystream 2.4 kw on a 60’ tower.

Here is link to Raum Energy website: http://www.raumenergy.com/ and here is where you can find the complete specification sheet too. http://www.raumenergy.com/turbine3kw.html

We now offer financing too. So if you are looking to do a project like this but have been putting it off. Now you do not have to wait. So call today and let get start on your turbine right away.

No comments: