Monday, October 12, 2009

Just ran across this today.

I will be bringing this up again in my three part series I am currently doing on the Pros and Cons of Wind and Solar systems and What works best for me in Michigan. The first part of this three part series is finished and has been posted on my blog. I am currently working on the second part which I hope to post in a couple of weeks. But in the meantime I am jumping ahead of myself when I ran across the post on another blog about Skystreams, the good, bad and ugly of this type of turbine. Someone had posted a picture of his wind turbine and 6- solar panels that the person had installed at his home. But the thing that I found interesting was the fact the solar panels had out performed the wind turbine. Here is a link to that post. Just scroll down a little bit on the log and you will see the post. The more I research information for this series I am doing the more I am changing my mind about some the renewable energy systems. This is just a tidbit of the things to come. So keep checking back for this three part series. One last thing, if you want to get the latest info you can follow me on Twitter which I post something almost everyday. I hope to see you on Twitter!!!

No comments: