Monday, April 13, 2009

I will meet or beat anyones price.

I am starting to hear more and more about people starting to do wind turbine installations. I have been doing this for over a year with great success. I blogged about this a few months ago, but feel it is time say it again.

I am going to encourage you to meet with those other guys and then I want you to come see me with their price. It needs to be itemized so that we can compare. Because anyone can right down a price, but if you do not know what you are getting neither will I.

I will meet or beat their price. I have a great working relationship with the power companies, inspectors, and we can get it done without a hitch.

We currently have 7 units installed with 2 more to go.

Give us a call today where we have experience to get the job done right.

No comments: