Thursday, April 23, 2009

Current Skystream Customers

To the people that are out there that currently have Skystreams with problems and can not get the dealer to come back and fix it. Well give me a call. I have had great success in getting these units fixed. I am currently do work for a dealer that had problems with one that was not working. He called me in and I took care of his problem, the dealer, and the owners. The problems was resolved within a day. Now granted I did get the turbine problem in the SWWP system it still took time for the parts to arrive. But I recieved a call from someone that I currently work with on other turbine projects, he said that he knew of several people in the area that were having problems. When they contacted their authorized dealer he told them parts were not avalible. Well that is not true, it sounds like the authorized dealer is unable to fix their issues. Because he is not an electrician with the skills to fix the problems. I will go any where in the state to help people to get their problems rectified with their turbines. Give me a call and lets get it taken care of. You spent a lot of money for this system and you deserve to have it working correctly. Call 231-668-4626 today.

No comments: