Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates on current project and software updates

Friday we will be installing the Meeder's turbine in Antrim County. I will be posting pictures of the installation when it is done. Since we have had a warm up we will get this unit installed.

I was out to the Flynn project observing her turbine with the new software update and it was spinning without interruption. Before the update, when we had high winds like today it was shut down more than it was running. I posted the output for that unit yesterday. Before the update the turbine was down on kilowatt hours for the month. But since I install the new software the turbine has made that up very quickly. 175KWH for the month of January. Down a little from the previous month, but I except a very large increase for the month February.

No comments: