Friday, September 12, 2008

Hutchison Project/ Updates


I was informed yesterday that the Hutchison's project was put on line yesterday by Detroit Edison.
So those who would like to see working stop by M-81 heading towards Cass City and they would be more than happy to show their turbine.

The Flynn project is still spinning along the turbine has produced 80 kilowatt hours for the month of August. So she so far has averaged 100 Kilowatts a month.

Tuesday the 9th we finished the Matuszak this project has been the biggest tower to date that I have installed for a customer. It is 70' tall overall. But I can see the advantages of going that high for a turbine, wind is straight and fast at that height.

The Matuszak project is next to go online either this week or next. I will now next week when I go back to the Thumb.

No comments: