Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Up, Up, and Away




Well today was an excellent day for us at J.D. Stratton Electric, Inc. We installed our first of many wind turbines in our area. We were going to do this later in the week, but we was able to get a crane today. So no time like the present to get this done.

As you can see we used a very large crane to lift this 45' tower into place.
You can see me hooking up the wiring up inside the pole. Yes I do work every once in a while.

I need to thank Elmer's for the professional job that they did for me today. Without them we would not have gotten this baby up. I will be using their services again in the future.


Here was what it looks like completed. So if you are looking a new wind turbine in your life , then give me a call and lets see what we can do for you.

Our next step is for an electrical inspection and for Cherryland Electric to come out see it work .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY....LOOKS GREAT!!!!
I am so tickled to see it up and can hardly wait until it is off and running with the wind!!
That is my windmill!!! How cool is that!!
Judy