Thursday, May 22, 2008

Received the blessing and the finished product.


Well it is official I received the final ok to start our first new wind turbine for Leelanau County.

I meet with the electrical inspector Ted Klumpp today at the project and we talked about a few things that I had done to prepare for this project. He only had one little issue but was a quick fix.

The power company was not able to come out to the project to view it get started. But I did receive a phone call from them to go ahead let her rip.

This job is now completed. I am currently test two other sites at this time for wind turbines and I have one sold in the Thumb Area of Michigan that is next be installed as soon as the power company there gets their net-metering agreement and my dad gets his insurance issue straightened around.

I also will be starting a wind test in Rose City as soon as I receive my new anemometers. Things are looking up.

No comments: