Friday, September 18, 2009

# 9 Wind Turbine is done


I just completed number 9 turbine today in Caro, MI. This is one that I installed last Fall and moved for the customer to his new house, less than 2 miles away. Since we had this unit down on the ground we took the existing extension off and replaced with an extension that was 4' longer. Which increased his overall height to 66' making it the tallest tower to date that I have installed. I will post a picture when I get back to Traverse City later this weekend.

My next turbine is going in the Vassar area. We started the foundation last week but ran into the water table. So that was the end of that job until we came up with another plan. I contracted my engineer to design me a matte foundation. We have that new design and will post pictures when we get it done maybe later next week.

No comments: