Thursday, November 20, 2008

IT IS STILL NOT TO LATE !!! SAVE OVER $3000.00 THIS YEAR !!!

Well it looks like winter is here for awhile. But it is still not to late to install a new wind turbine of your very own. As a mater of fact we are starting one next week up in Antrim County, we have another in the Vassar area and one to finish in Scottville. I am hoping to sell on more before the end of the year, because I have one set of anchor bolts left and I need to get them out of my garage. If someone reads this blog, calls me, says the saw this and buys a turbine yet this year. I will give the anchor bolts to you for your project. The anchor bolts are a $625 dollar value, plus with the new Federal tax credit for a small wind turbine. That is a savings of $3225.00 off the price of a wind turbine. So the average price of new turbine, installed is between $16000 - 17000 with the above mentioned discount the cost would be between $12700.00 - $13700.00. So call and lets get yours in before the end of the year. Do not let this deal just blow right on by. Call today !!!! (231) 668-4626

No comments: