Thursday, February 5, 2009

Software updates

Well I just got back from the Thumb today from a two visit over there. I was completing all my turbines that I installed last summer installing the inverter updates. The update which is standard on new turbines that I receive now, will allow the turbine to run better. The updated now makes the unit a full 2.4kw turbine. Which before it was 1.9kw. It also keep the turbine from shutting down all the time during high wind gusts. So for those that maybe out there and have not had their dealer do this update yet. Give me a call and I will be happy to install it for you.

I will be heading to Ludington tomorrow to start on those units that my dealer had installed in that area. So once those are done all the units that I maintain will all be using the same software.

No comments: